BRCA Extended Panel
Breast Cancer Analysis - BRCA Extended Panel
BRCA extended panel contains 15 genes associated with hereditary Breast and Ovarian cancer, pancreatic and prostate cancer
What BRCA Extended Panel Provides?
- Profiling of 15 genes associated with hereditary Breast and Ovarian cancer, pancreatic and prostate cancer
- Guidance for PARPi therapy
- Detect heritable, disease-related gene mutations which indicate predisposition to risk of certain cancers.
- Identify at-risk family members for early detection and improved outcomes
Who should consider gene testing for BRCA?
- Strong family history of breast, uterine, and/or other related cancers
- Family history pointing both hereditary breast and ovarian cancer and Lynch syndrome
- Diagnosis of breast cancer with negative BRCA 1/ 2 test and Positive family history
- Diagnosis of Breast, Ovarian, Pancreatic, male breast, or metastatic prostate cancer
- Or as evaluated by your oncologist
What are the benefits of genetic tests?
- Genetic testing can help in making better medical and lifestyle choices for some women while relieving the anxiety of not understanding their genetic history. With both drugs and prophylactic surgery, you may also decide about prevention.
- Knowledge of genetic mutation in the patient can help in early or timely detection of mutations in close family members.
Why Bioserve - REPROCELL India?
- High precision and accuracy of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes are guarded with the sensitivity and specificity to detect SNVs and InDels.
- We provide a free pre-test and post-test genetic therapy session with trained experts who provide impartial insights into the risk, incidence, and recurrence of genetic disorders in individuals/families.
- Quicker Turnaround time, Competitive pricing and detailed clinical interpretations and links to drug response/efficacy wherever possible.
- The test has been validated in house and offers coverage range of 500-1000X.
Genes covered in this Panel
ATM BARD1 BRCA1 BRCA2 BRIP1 CDK12 CHEK2 FANCD2 MRE11 NBN PALB2 PPP2R2A RAD51B RAD54L TP53
Blood in EDTA tubes
Our Other Panels!
We offer several cancer panels depending upon the needs of the Oncologists, these include..